Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Twitterful Tuesday.

Another day, another day.

At the moment, I'm feeling rather blank in regards to my blog posting. So, I will just ramble for a couple of paragraphs. lol .

I found this awesome website called the www.thebeesneezeanimation.com, and it had an abundance of animation information, i was up until 2ish just going through everything and clicking the links. The crazy part is that i haven't even made a dent in all the information that the author has posted so far. I love it !

Sidenote- I need to get my printer back up to par. I don't always like to read large amounts of information on the screen, I'd rather have it in front of me. I like to highlight and squeeze in little margin notes.

Super Sidenote- I need to lose this summer weight I gained, before the winter hits. ugh. No bueno tummy, no bueno. That's all i really need to work on, trimming and toning my tummy, and also i would like calf muscles for christmas.. lol. To make my oh so shapely legs even hotter.. lol.

um. i guess i'll come back later. I am really am going to try and clean/organize my room. I just get distracted and then subsequently lazy.

oh follow me on twitter. -- > twitter.com/uradumbtwit

No comments:

Post a Comment