Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Dream in Color

Animation makes me happy.

I have found more stuff relating to the wonderful world of animation. i.e blogs, tweets, tips, tutorials, past assignments, etc, more than enough to teach myself until and or if i decide to go back to school for it.

4 years for a bfa was enough for me. Even though i do miss being in school. I'm also peeved because the year that I graduated was the year they(my school) implemented a whole Animation track, and i'm talking the works here. I could've cried ! Instead, I've resolved to learn on my own. There is a multitude of information, and i already have the passion and the drive. That's two out hmm let's just say three. lol .

Besides, ive always been great at teaching myself, can't get mad at me when i yell at myself. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment