Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Semi-Rainy Day Blog

Today for some reason, I just feel awesome. I've been listening to that new Trey Songz Album. It is on point. smh.

Just another regular day, i guess. I went through my ginormous bag/folder of artwork today.. ahhh memories. It really made me feel like taking out the paints and canvas and just spending the day painting. I really wish i had a mini studio, or that my room was big enough so i could have a corner set up. but alas, it is not. :(

Sidenote- I had a big n' tasty from mcdonalds today( bad, i know) but fyi it was big but it definitely was not tasty. blech.

Sidenote- Debating on going to VSU's homecoming, Last year wasn't so great.. a bunch of drayma.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment