Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Freakin' Friday ! TGIF

Off to get some handy-dandy Col-erase pencils, for .73cents, whoop ! I so excite ! lol
Then I may go buy a pair of boots. Today I'm riding the metro again, which weirdly enough I can't wait to do. Why you ask ? Because of the many people doing normal and or weird things just waiting to be captured into my sketchbook of doom !
moo ah ah ahhhhhhh < that's my evil laugh.

I started over on my little dude, that I mentioned, or that I think I mentioned. Either way, I realized halfway through that my contrast was kind of set too low so my ink outline would have to be painted over. (waste of valuable time). So, I decided to scrap that one and start again with higher contrast.

Am I boring you yet ? lol

I also would like to know why the hell it was a warm summers night last night and today Fall decides to rear it's ugly semi rainy/cloudy head. grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment