Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Night Foooseball !

Back from the weekend !
It was different, I don't know how else to explain it. Maybe it's just me. n-t-ways.
So, I am currently demolishing Richard William's The Animator's Survival Kit, and let me just say, it's everything I thought and more. lol

As we speak I am updating my wish list on Amazon, My check card will be used heavily on the site pretty durn soon. lol.

And me thinks I have a job interview tomorrow. I am still going back and forth with la hiring lady. hah.

I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Even though I titled my blog MNF, I have no intentions of watching any football tonight. lol .
You can thank Mr. Williams for that.

TA TA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment