Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back in Action

I'm back in action and back with my beau, plus I remembered to bring my light table !! huzzah and hurray !!

Sad, to say is I am SORELY behind on my reading.. blame it on........ me... just blame it on me... so tomorrow, I want to have read the first section of that book! I do think that even though I'm juggling my two loves, I am putting more time into the hair. Which is good and bad, so my only goal is to do better. I'm going to purchase a planner (or just buy a planner app) to get my life together. I do though LOVE to write things down on pretty little pieces of paper with pretty little pens in my pretty little handwriting... lol

NTwho, me thinks that's all for now : ) Hopefully the next blog post will be much more substantial !

No comments:

Post a Comment