Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Friday, October 14, 2011

30 day Blog-a-Day Challenge

Today starts my 30 day blog-a-day challenge for my blog ! I am in the middle of a lot right now but I don't want to lose sight of all the goals that I want to accomplish with my design, illustration and etc. I don't know if I will hit my goal marker for finishing my first book because I became wrapped up in my hair/body care company that I'm and developing.
Please feel free to check it out.

As I stated before I want to have this hair/body care biz plus the biz that I am starting with my beau. We are joining forces !

I need to have a set schedule and a goal list to accomplish everything that I want to accomplish for the long term and short term. The biggest thing that I want for both is more traffic coming to the blog. Well, both blogs. I think that developing this hair/body care will also help me to develop my art business as well because I can take what I have learned and apply here. I also received an illustrator package. It's a 12 week program that takes you from the basics to actually being paid for your work. It's really interesting and I hope to start that soon as well.

I think that having a schedule and a goal list will really pay off so that I don't end up biting off more than I can chew. I just can't focus on hair care and forget about art, or vice-versa. They are two of passions and I will just have to juggle.

Besides, I need to become even more productive and I think the challenge of juggling these two porjects will help my productivity level.

Until next post !! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment