Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Shame on me..

SO, i am behind on sketchbook month, and i have a little change.. to avoid confusion, i noticed that folks were posting the sketches in accordance with the days... so today would be Day 11 sketche.. so im going to start doing that instead..

I will be posting my 3 sketches.. yes 3! im behind.. but i have the weekend to catch up.. because weekends are "off" lol : ) I really do love this sketchbook month...

OH and LEAPIN LIZARDS BATMAN !! My book came in the mail.. EARLY GO BORDERS !!*cabbage patches*

for those curious folks out there.. I purchased The Illusion of Life: Disney Animation, by none other than the amazing Ollie Johnston and Frank Thomas..

eggadd !! im so stoked.. lol Ive been waiting to get this book. I didn't want to pay the whopping $60.00 price for it.. But Borders and Jesus love me and I received a 40% off coupon in my email inbox !! I quickly scurried over to Borders.com to make my long awaited purchase.. : )

the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment