Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Jibber Jabber

So, with this whole sketchbook month thing going on, I have noticed a couple things that I will try to do better involving my sketchbook.

1. filling up the whole page and or proper use of positive and negative space
2. using different mediums
3. drawing/sketching different types of subject matter.

I think this will be really good for. It will help me to accomplish some personal mini goals. One is to actually complete a sketchbook, and then to finish all the ones prior that I started.

Another is to read all the books I currently have in my library... which is a lot... I should take a photo !! lol : )

anywho.. daily sketching is also something I need to do better with and this is helping me stick to it !

check out the awesome artwork !! http://sketchbookmonth.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment