Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thinking about waiting.

Still think I'm gonna wait about a week or so before I move on to Lesson Two. Even though I know I can draw these heads and stuff everyday, I really want to have the basic construction down pretty well. Even though I probably am fine to move on, practice makes perfect and no ones perfect, so I'll just keep practicing ! What can it hurt ? Nothing, in my opinion.

Oh, and I realized that I've 65% of the time drawn straight ahead, I get amazing results most of the time, but its cool to know that's what I did when I was younger. I would though, start with basic construction as I got older, or had a book where it showed basic construction tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment