Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Afternoon !

I "re-found" more supplemental information on the basic head construction. So I worked through Part One, and now I'm moving on to Part Two. Then, I think I'll post my red-inked drawings of corrections and then the revised drawings. That should finish up Lesson One of the $100,000 Drawing Course !! Yay : )

I don't know if I'm going to move on to Lesson Two, or continue doing a study of basic head construction and principles. I want to make sure I have a really solid base before I move on to Squashing and Stretching, which the Lesson Two.

OH YEAH, I also found this Blog http://cartooncave.blogspot.com/ by Pete Emslie . And I came across a posting about Disney's The Princess and the Frog. It was really informative. It was mostly about Eyes, and the proper way to draw them. It's funny how paying attention the the smallest details really bring more life to your animations.

Here's the post : http://cartooncave.blogspot.com/2010/02/drawing-cartoon-eyes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment