Hello Moto.

The sometimes non-sensical jibber-jabber of the one and only Stephanie.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Serious Questions

I don't know why it seems I that I have so many "art" books but have yet to completely finish one ! Let it be a graphic novel or a novel and Im all over it ! I read and finish books like I'm getting paid to do it.... so why can't I finish these books that Im more than obvious interested in and in some cases they may have less pages than a novel. I just dont get it. I read "The Help" and Nicholas Sparks "The Wedding" and "Safe Haven" in around 3-4 days. You would think that I could finish an art book, whether is technical with tuts/projects/assignments. I have stumped myself. I'll show you the three books that I have with me right now. I intend on finishing the first one by the middle of October. I think that's a reasonable goal. The other two I have to think of a gameplan because they are workbooks and one is really extensive.

also, I have so many things brewing inside my head and I need to get them out before I forget ! I think I'll make that a second blog post.

anyways-- on to the books..
BOOK #1 -- Due Date October 15 (or earlier)




BOOK #2 -- Due Date November 5 (or earlier)
BOOK #3 -- Due Date January 5 ?( unsure because this is a technical/tutorial/assignment heavy read that is supposed to span a year I think)






So, that's it folks. I really need to start setting goals for myself more often and completing them ! Setting them is easy, its the finishing part that gets in the way !

No comments:

Post a Comment